Create beautiful Murrine with the V8 multi-purpose kiln. It's capable of all firing types and techniques including glass, vitrigraph, ceramic, metal clays and more. Sized perfectly for a home studio, it's stackable design makes placement easy, especially with vitrigraph work. In stock early 2019 at Perth Art Glass (08)93145811
The Beetle Bits Mini System will be ON SALE for all of December! HO-Ho-Hooray!
This glass cutting system aids in scoring angles and straight edges to create basic shapes or strips.
This product was designed with the same principles as the Cutter’s Mate: simplicity, comfort and ease in scoring. The compass dial and rests, resembling beetles, provide ease of cutting from either side of the work surface, or a straight cut perpendicular from the base ruler.
Features of the Beetle Bits Glass Cutting System
- Wear-resistant straight edge, excellent for strips
- Compass indicates all popular angles for basic shapes
- Designed for use with the Waffle Grid surface
- Oil well
- 2 Adjustable-angle rests — one for each side of the work surface
- 1 Stationary straight edge rest
- 1 Swiveling rest, functioning as the compass dial
- 2 Multi-directional glass stops
- 18″ Ruler
- 23″ Straight edge
More Cutting Systems have arrived just in time for Christmas! Including the Cutters Mate, Cutters Mate mini and the complete Beetle Bits System.
Sales expires: January 1st 2019
A massive shipment of ceramic moulds has arrived! We have replenished the old favourites and added some new moulds to the shelf!
Take a look through our catalogue of Moulds! Moulds Catalogue
We recommend using the “MO-RE Spray ‘n Fuse Mould Release” with these moulds. More info here