Inland Craft’s DB-100 diamond band saw is the first diamond bladed band saw engineered and designed to be a multiple use tool. Use wet with the included diamond band saw blade to saw glass, stone, tile, ceramic, shells, live coral, and a whole lot more. Use with the optional wood or metal cutting blades to dry saw dozens of other materials.
- Self-tensioning blade. The five part spring-loaded tension system, molded into the frame, insures proper wheel alignment, simple blade setup and perfect tracking hour after hour. The spring-loaded tension system acts like a shock absorber to protect and enhance blade life.
- The motor type is permanent magnet, high torque, with built in speed control. These are powerful DC motors that more consistently maintain torque as speed decreases.
- Replaceable band saw BladeSert blade guide puts control at the point of sawing, making the most intricate cuts simple.
- The upper drip guide is adjustable for varying material thickness.
- The coolant system provides a continuous, regulated flow of clean coolant to the diamond blade for wet sawing.
- Integrated internal drain channels and drain tubes collect and funnel excess, dirty coolant away from the blade and prevent it from re-circulating throughout the saw.
- The molded work surface is 9″ x 10″ and corrosion resistant.
- The frame, cover, and water reservoir are molded entirely from structural grade thermoplastic. All frame and interior support walls are extra thick for maximum strength and durability.
- It is rigid and quiet. The molded plastic housing absorbs and deadens sawing and motor sounds for quiet operation. The plastic construction makes it extremely light weight and easy to handle.
- Comes with a stainless steel, diamond band saw blade for sawing glass, ceramic, tile, stone, marble, porcelain, plastics, shells and more.
- Construction: Injection molded, structural grade thermoplastic
- Motor type: Permanent Magnet DC with built in speed control, delivering speeds up to 3,400 rpm
- Torque: 48 oz.-in
- Voltage: 230V/240V
- Work surface: 9″ x 10″
- Size: 18″ high x 10″ deep x 13″ wide
- Throat depth: 4.75″ (12 cm)
- Cutting depth: Maximum material thickness: 3″ (7.6cm), up to 1″ solid slab glass, up to 3″ diameter bottle
- Blade length: 37.7″ (96cm)
- Minimum radius: 3/16″ (.5 cm)
- Maximum radius: 4.75″ (12 cm)
- Cutting Speed: dependent on material type and thickness, up to 12 inches/minute (30.5 cm/minute)