What makes this cutter different?
Cutter’s Mate glides effortlessly across the glass while maintaining a constant 90° degree angle to the surface. You will experience greater comfort and ease in scoring glass. The cutter head can be rotated a full 360°, giving you the ability to cut any shape you can draw or trace. You can even score glass while sitting down at your work bench. Great for the beginner and experienced artisan alike.
– CSG-10 oil-fed cutting head. The oil reservoir extends through the handle for easy filling.
– Modular construction for one-step assembly and storage. Ready to use right out of the box.
– Rubber feet for use on a tabletop, bench surface or light table.
– Compatible with the Waffle Grid.
– Low maintenance.
– All painted surfaces are powder-coated to resist chipping and scratching.
– Can remain on your work area when not in use. Simply swing the arm out of the way.
– Large, comfortable grab-on foam grip handle eliminates strain normally experienced while scoring glass.
– Most practical model; offers more cutting area and stability.
– Arm length: 40.6cm
– Longest Straight Cut: 108cm