The GTS 2541 is designed to fire glass and is quite capable of all glass related firing up to 982°C, such as painting, fusing, slumping, casting, etc. It should be noted that the GTS 2541 is designed to fire a single layer or shelf. The nature of the GTS 2541 is to provide heat from the lid elements directly to the shelf containing the glass. Attempting to fire glass below the top shelf is likely to lead to frustration and disappointment.
- Rampmaster w/ express mode: The GTS 2541 is stock equipped with our Rampmaster w/ Express Mode controller. The Rampmaster w/ Express Mode was designed exclusively for glass work. Express Mode offers an easy, 3 step programming process. Simply key in your glass COE, firing style and firing speed to create the firing program. It’s quick, it’s easy and it’s accurate. The Rampmaster with Express Mode also features many single key features like Skip Ahead, Add Time, Add Temp and Alarm. Of course the Rampmaster continues to offer Custom Mode programming for full artistic control. The Rampmaster with Express Mode has set a new standard for glass kiln design and control.
- 3 Position Lid Vent: The lightweight lid created by the Dyna-Lift option allows us to offer a 3 position lid vent system. Lid venting helps remove burn-off from adhesives and paints and comes in handy during the cooling process.
- Large Size: The GTS 2541 is a fairly large kiln that fits well into private and commercial studio’s. Those needing space for volume firing or want to keep their options open on piece size will appreciate the GTS 2541.
- Swing View Adjustable Control
- Wide Lid Handle
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Properly Sized Stands
- Responsive Thermocouples
- Lid Security Bar
- Top and Side Fire Configuration
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
Measurements: 104.14cm W x 64.15cm L x 34.29cm D