The Kingpin 88 combines classic style with Evenheat design and performance.
The Kingpin 88 is perfect for metal clay, jewellery and glass firing and is equipped with 15 pre-set metal clay programs (5 for BRONZclay and COPPRclay, 5 for Art Clay and 5 for PMC) along with 4 user defined custom programs for glass, beads and general firing.
- Bead Door Options: The Kingpin 88 is offered with a bead door for those who also want to anneal glass beads. The bead doors on the Kingpin 88 feature a wide 7-1/2″� opening as well as 15 mandrel teeth for maximum use. The bead door also features a soft, flexible fiber seal that forms slightly around the bead mandrel for added stability.
- Angled Control for Comfortable Use: The control on the Kingpin 88 is positioned at a friendly viewing and programming angle. It’s a thoughtful design feature and a detail you expect from Evenheat.
- Cool-Touch Handle: We’ve designed the Kingpin 88 with a non-metallic, Cool-Touch handle that stays cool throughout the firing process.
- Attractive Powder Coat Finish
- Embedded Heating Elements
- Sizable Firing Chamber
- Standard Household Plug
- Vented Chamber with Plug
- Viewing Window
- Well Ventilated Enclosure
- Wide Opening Door
Chamber Dimensions – 20.3cm Long x 20.3cm Wide x 11.4cm Deep – 4.8L
Outer Dimensions – 35.6cm Long x 48.3cm Wide x 22.9cm High
Maximum Temperature – 982°C
Electrical – 240 Volts, 10 Amps, Single Phase