The Studio Pro 41 is designed using our Studio Pro Concept (front and top access) and is intended primarily for use with glass firing. Glass work is a fairly active process. It relies heavily on visual cues, opening and closing while firing, fast action and all sorts of movement. The Studio Pro 41 doesn’t hinder, compromise or get in the way. It just works well.
The Studio Pro 41 also works very well in the more traditional firing styles such as low fire ceramics, enamels and china painting. While not as active as glass, these types of firings do require a kiln that’s properly designed and built for use. Since the Studio Pro 24 is an Evenheat design, you know you’re getting that as well.
- Rampmaster Control w/ express mode: The Studio Pro 41 is equipped with our exclusive Rampmaster control. The Rampmaster control is designed especially for glass work and includes a series of preset, Express Mode programs as well as offering Custom Mode programming for full artistic control.
- Wall Free Front Access: The Studio Pro 41 features front access to offer a unique, wall-free design that lends itself especially well to glass placement found with large and architectural pieces. Physical movement to the kiln floor is wide open, unrestricted and obstruction-free. Once placed, glass remains undisturbed. Wall-free, front access also allows excellent opportunities for glass manipulation that require a horizontal approach such as raking or glass roll-ups. Your work presents itself completely and without reservation. Couple this with our full sized, seamless shelf and you’ll understand why the Studio Pro 41 rates Best in Class.
- Fibre Lid Construction: The lid of the Studio Pro 41 is constructed of a special fiber material that provides excellent thermal properties along with light weight. This design allows the heating elements to be positioned on the surface for maximum heat transfer and firing efficiency. We also position these lid heating elements left to right to prevent them from sagging or bunching-up with repeated opening and closing. It’s a small but important detail that guarantees performance and satisfaction over the life of the kiln.
- Top Access
- Seamless, Full Shelf
- Swing View Adjustable Control
- Spring Assist Lift
- Stout Hinge Design
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Power Interrupt Switch
- Chamber Safety Bar
Measurements: 102.9cm W x 56.5cm L x 34.29cm D